Below I have listed some great resources which I think can help.
Great Books To Read
6 Great Books
- Person and the Situation, Ross Nisbett 2011
- Inside the Nudge Unit, Halpern 2016
- Legacy, Kerr 2013
- Do Lead, McKeown 2014
- Design of Everyday things, Norman 2013
Thinking Fast and Slow, Kahneman 2012
6 Great Websites
- Behavioral Scientist – Original, thought-provoking reports from the front lines of behavioural science.
- Sketchplanations – Explaining one thing a week in a sketch.
- Strengths Profile – online assessment revealing your realised and unrealised strengths, learned behaviours and weaknesses.
- Ted Talks – talks to stir your curiosity.
- Edward Tufte – Presenting data and information.
- Future Learn – Online courses for learning new skills.